Why Trademark Registration is required:
• Trademark identifies a company to a customer and trust regarding the company for their product/services offered.
• Trademark is an intangible asset for a business which is used to protect the company’s investment in the brand or symbol.
• Trade Mark/ Logo you wish to register.
• Name, Address, Nationality, and Particulars of the Applicant (whether Individual, Society, Trust, Partnership firm, or Company).
• Date of first use of the Trade Mark or confirmation that the mark is proposed to be used
• List of goods or services for which registration is required.
• Details of correspondence like name, phone number and email id.
Scope of work we cover under Trade Mark Registration:
• Registration of Trademark which includes Brand Logos, Slogans etc.,
• Work on Assignment, licenses and permitted use
• Responding and hearings to objections
• End to end Documentation, tracking the process and updating the clients till registration.